Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cupcake Wedding!

What a great last wedding that I did in North Carolina!! This is the second one I did at this location and it turned out awesome! I did 150 cupcakes and a little 6" wedding cake to go with it. Half of the cupcakes were vanilla with raspberry filling and Irish cream buttercream. The other half of the cupcakes and the cake were chocolate stout cake, raspberry filling and Irish cream buttercream. I used a local beer, pisgah stout, for the cake base. The wedding was right down the road from the brewery so that was a unique local touch added to this awesome event!


Side view


From the Front


The mother of the bride had me incorporate just a few flowers to add a splash of color as well as a few of the party favor boxes to tie in more of the olive green


I topped the cupcakes with a pale green dragee. Even though they were simple, the fact that there were so many made them look extremely elegant


6" Irish Cream Buttercream covered cake with light green swirls and a single rose cake topper. I loved the fact that the bride had me use eucalyptus leaves as the greenery on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment