Tuesday, October 16, 2012

California Wedding

This was an awesome wedding! I flew home to California from North Carolina so that I could make this great collection of treats! 
I made just over 1300 individual mini desserts and guests had a choice of a little bit of everything when I was finished!
I am so glad I got to do this one, Congratulations Kraus Family!!!!




It was set up in this awesome gazebo! It was so cute with the little candles and lights all over 


Overall view of the table



The best helper a person could ask for!


Wedding cake with fresh hydrangeas on it!


 Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (brides favorite) and Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse


Strawberry Cheesecake (grooms favorite) and Chocolate Covered Strawberries (brides favorite)


Mini funfetti & chocolate cupcakes, berry crumble, and peach cobbler cups


 Traditional brownies, and peanut butter swirl brownies 


Smore chocolate dipped pretzels and traditional chocolate dipped pretzels


Snickerdoodles and lemon blueberry white chocolate chip cookies


 Strawberry shortcakes and mini lemon meringue tarts


From the side


I am so glad I was able to fly from North Carolina to California to do this wedding! It was so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment