Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Going Away Party!

It's been a year, and I am finally posting this....

That's right! I am moving (or have moved seeing as it has taken me a while to finally update my blog) to Asheville, North Carolina to pursue a dream job of mine.... This means that I will be temporarily closing up shop (for now, with a potential of reopening in NC!).  Continue to stop by and check out the pictures because I will hopefully be updating this blog with things I am doing at work!


Pumpkin Cupcakes with a Spiced Cream Cheese Icing



Chocolate Chip and Gingerbread Cookies



Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes with a Chocolate Buttercream Icing



Banana Cupcakes with a Vanilla Buttercream Icing



Red Velvet Cupcakes with a Cream Cheese Icing



Sour Cream Spice Cake with a Spiced Cream Cheese Icing



Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes, Guinness Chocolate Cake with a Irish Cream Icing



Eggnog Cheesecake squares



Apple crumble 



Pumpkin cheesecake mousse with graham cracker crumbs and whip cream



Mini Pumpkin Pies



The overall spread.... I think people were pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment