Monday, February 13, 2017

We are so excited to announce....

Life is a little sweeter with dessert!!! AND.... we finally finished our website!!! After years of owning the domain name, we have FINALLY done something with it!


With this new website  - we also finally got a new email address! I will still be responding to the old email, however we ask all new emails to be directed to our fancy new email!


Our new website will feature photos - that I hopefully will be updating every few months (fingers crossed!) as well as our full menu, pricing sheet - and a fancy new order sheet that will help me get all the information from you at once so I can better serve you!!!


I am just so excited so once again - our new website is alittlesomethingsweetdesserts.com - check it out! I would love your feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment